This Ramadan, get a 45-minute Physiotherapy Sports Massage, for only AED 300.
1. What does a physiotherapy treatment involve?
One treatment is not enough. A treatment program ranges from a few days to weeks , in some cases longer. Your physiotherapist will determine how many sessions are needed. A treatment is typically 30 mins - 45 mins.
Treatment techniques which may be used include:
• Manual therapy, massage, or manipulation
• Exercise prescription and home program
• Return to work and or sport-planning
• Gait and posture education
• Balance and agility training
• Manual Lymphatic Drainage
• Ultrasound and heat treatment
• Electrotherapy modalities for pain relief
• Education to avoid future injury,
2. Will you contact my doctor to discuss your findings?
With your permission, your physiotherapist will discuss clinical findings with your doctor and other members on your health care team.
3. Do I need a doctor’s referral?
You do not need a referral from your doctor as physiotherapists are primary health care providers. However, some insurance companies do require a referral from your doctor in for you to be reimbursed for your physio sessions. Our friendly front desk team are excellent at helping with your reimbursement requirements.
4. I was referred to another physiotherapy clinic by my doctor. Can I come to your clinic instead?
Yes, you can receive physiotherapy at any clinic of your choice and you can specifically ask your doctor to refer you to our clinic.
5. Do you offer a home visit service?
Yes, our clinic offers home visit service, which is a perfect solution for patients with complex needs and patients that are not able to visit the clinic.
6. What do I wear?
Comfortable loose clothing, or sports gear.
7. Where do I park?
We offer complimentary valet parking at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, free underground parking at the Aviation Club, or off-street parking. Near the Irish Village.